Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's cliche but...Thank You for Being a Friend!!

I have some of the best friends in the world. Some of them I've never met in person. Some of them I've only seen once, 6 years ago, in a park with gray squirrels infected with the West Nile Virus (and that's why they were gray...LOL). Some of them, I see often. Some of them I see once a year, but talk to on the phone weekly. :)

This post is about my online pals. From the first two groups I mentioned. The girls I can go to with just about any problem, and they help me through it and have me laughing so hard by the end of the day that I forgot why I was angry (sorry about your small...well...you know! Kthxbai!!). :)

It amazes me that we were brought together. We should have never, ever met. My friends should not be almost all on the East Coast (and not forgetting Miss Ellie across the Pond!!), because I have only been on the East Coast once in my adult life...and that was to meet some of these girls. Yet, because of circumstances out of our control; things that we didn't want to have happen to us, we met. And became friends. Very, very good friends. Friends that have seen each other through births, deaths, and illnesses. We have celebrated first days of school, Holidays, and Birthdays. They virtually held my hand while I was pregnant with That Kid. They showered me with gifts after That Kid arrived. And they were some of the first people That Dad called when That Kid was born.

So it is to these girls I say, I love you. Each and every one of you. I am blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm down. I love you. Alot. ;)

4 comments:

  1. And I love you too Manders. Tonnes and tonnes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manders, you are one special lady. Thanks for being the best Sistah evuh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me cry! Love you!
    KTHXBAI!

    ReplyDelete