Monday, August 30, 2010

Not Me Monday

Yesterday, I did not spend well over 3 hours folding laundry. There were not 5 baskets of laundry and one very, very large trash bag (not leaf sized) not full of clothes. That Dad did not again tell me that I do not have too many articles of clothing, and I did not fill that non-leaf sized bag back up with clothing to not be given away. This bag did not contain almost all of my pants, because they are not too big and they were not falling down all of the time.

I also did not fill a large bag from COAL'S (you see what I did there? :) ) with clothing belonging to That Kid, also to not be given away.

Last night, I did not make chicken Parmesan (well, provolone...) for dinner, and That Dad did not fall asleep in the basement after I did not tell him dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. This did not cause me to get so mad that I stomped around the house yelling about how everyone could just not make their own dinner from now on. I was not mad because That Dad asked me to have dinner ready at 9:30 and then fell asleep; which did not mean that after my tantrum I did not finish dinner until 10:30, and I did not gain 4 ounces, thus pushing me back over the 30 pound line.

And I am not nervous right now...I do not have an appointment with the broadcasting school tomorrow to not discuss admissions. I'm not excited, because I do not think that this will be a great thing for me and That Family; but I also do not know that this is going to be a huge commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment