I love my baby boy...everyone who reads this blog knows that. However, it's good for *both* of us for him to have some time at school. That Kid has become quite...well...I call it sassy. Others would probably call it bratty. He spanks me, he yells at me, he tells me to "go 'a you room!". And yesterday, while fighting with him over a Garfield Holiday DVD, I injured my finger. Yes, you read that right. I was fighting. With my 3 year old. Over a DVD of a cartoon cat from the 80's. Of HOLIDAY specials.
I know what you're thinking...a child that is THIS cute...
most certainly canNOT be bratty. I assure you, yes he can. But he's a cute bratty. And we love him. :) And I am so happy that school has started again, and I have 3 kid free hours a day to have lunch with That Dad, or coffee with a friend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment