Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Photos!!!





See, I told you that you would want to come back to see these! :) :) Isn't That Kid just the cutest?!? Of course, five minutes after these pictures were taken he went out in the back yard and got mud all over his outfit so he didn't get to wear his cute clothes to see his Gramma, Pappy, Uncle and Aunt!

In other mother news, the rabbit that lives under our porch had babies! I saw three of them today. They are adorable! And oh so tiny! Their ears are only about an inch tall, and they probably only weigh a pound. I want to squeeze them! If I can get pictures of them, I'll post them soon!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Still love that tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, the tree isn't so pretty anymore! The petals are falling off, and my car is covered in them every morning. There were literally thousands on the porch that I swept off today. The petals are still pretty though, and I was wishing I knew someone getting married today or tomorrow because I have so many lovely crabapple petals!

    ReplyDelete