It has NOT been a long time since I've done a Not Me Monday. I'm NOT sure I have NOT had a lot of "Not me Monday" worthy material...I just haven't done one. However, this week...oy vey! That Kid provided me with the best Not me Monday material since he was born.
Last week, I did NOT buy a 7 day reminder pill holder. I did NOT fill it with the pills I take daily, so I could just throw a handful in my mouth. And I did NOT accidentally leave it on the counter after filling it yesterday. I did NOT think That Kid would be uninterested in it. I was NOT wrong.
I did NOT have to call poison control after That Kid ate not one, not TWO, but S-I-X birth control pills! He did NOT say, "Blue ones yummy yummy!" The nurse at poison control did NOT tell me that she's talked to mothers of children who eat a full month's worth. She also did NOT tell me that "He won't get pregnant." and I did NOT laugh.
I suppose it is NOT possible that he dropped them down the drain. But, I did NOT want to make sure that he wouldn't get sick if he did NOT eat them.
Nope, none of this was me, so don't call my house asking if That Kid ate birth control...because I'm going to tell you it was NOT ME!!!!
Oh brother!
ReplyDeleteI forgot to add Oh? Brother?
ReplyDeletethis post confuses me too much. it could be the lack of coffee that's not helping though.
ReplyDelete