That Kid and I have been in the Golden State since Thursday. Yesterday was our first full day. He had a perfect plane ride, and I was just happy we got on the plane at all. Somehow, my brain got everything mixed up and we arrived at the airport at 9am for our 9:55 flight. We got on the plane at 9:45. I had sweat dripping down my face. I looked FABULOUS!
Yesterday, I got my hair cut. I get my hair cut every time I come visit. I have known my stylist since I was 3, and she used to sell me shoes. When the shoe store closed, she became a hair stylist, and has been doing my hair ever since. Yesterday, in a blast from the past, she once again sold me some shoes. :) I am now the very, very, very proud owner (Just ask That Grandma!) of a pair of white and silver Sketcher Shape Ups...and I can't wait to get back to the gym!!
Oooh...That Kid is awake. I better go see him, before he thinks I've left him here!!
I was thinking about Debbie selling shoes today when i was at the shoe store and they have KangaRoos!!! I remember Debbie telling me when I was like 9 how they were so cool and all the kids were wearing them. It took every bit of self control i had today to not by a pair. Glad you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteI remember KangaRoos too!! Those were sweet. I don't think I ever owned a pair, either. ;)
ReplyDelete