Monday, November 23, 2009

I don't have a penis

That Kid is sick again. He's been complaining ever since he woke up this morning that his ears hurt, and has been generally clingy and whiny. We're going to the doctor at 11, in case it's an ear infection. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

In an attempt to get things hurried along this morning, I tossed That Kid into the tub with me. I gave him a washcloth with some of his yummy oatmeal baby wash on it, and told him to wash his penis. So he did. And then...the words every mother dreads were uttered from my baby's mouth...

"Where your penis, Mama? It goooooooooooooone!"

I told him Mama has something different, and left it at that. He didn't ask anything else. Nor will he be bathing with me again. Which sucks, because I like to give him his bath while I take mine. It's so much easier that way! Or it was, until this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment