Monday, March 1, 2010

Totally random and controversial question for the day...

Should gays and lesbians be allowed to use the locker room of the opposite sex at the gym?

I would feel much better changing next to a gay man in the locker room instead of a lesbian. And I could probably get some good style tips from the gay man, too.

The End.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, but I think that kind of thing is based on physical characteristics, not orientation.

    Thanks for giving me something to think about next time I'm in the locker room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'd MUCH rather change in front of a lesbian or a straight man than a gay man! They're the most judgmental! YIKES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Dad did remind me that the homosexual male status would go up greatly at the gym if they were allowed in the ladies locker room!!! ROFL...hadn't thought of that...

    ReplyDelete