As much as That Kid has decided he hates sitting on the potty (unless we're at a NEW potty, like at Chik-fil-a, or Target, or Gramma's house...), I hate waiting. I especially hate waiting for phone calls. Is my phone call not the most important phone call to be returned?
And my left hand hurts. I think I may have sprained it. That Kid has a habit of hanging on my arm while I'm sitting at the computer desk, and he broke me. And I thought I broke my big toe on my right foot last night, but That Dad says it's really hard to break your big toe. I slammed my toe on an open drawer. On That Kid's plate/cup/silverware drawer. It's kinda bruised. And it's the same toe that I had to have the nail removed on in October (the nail grew back...it's ugly, but it's back). I need That Onna...
No comments:
Post a Comment