That Kid started preschool today. He loved it. And he was perfect (so they said...)!! I still can't believe that my baby is old enough to be in preschool (and truly, if he didn't need the extra help in speech/language then he wouldn't be in preschool)!! Here is my favorite pic from this morning (I'm trying not to cry!!)...

isn't he cute, and doesn't he look so so big?!? His school is brand new, and still smells like new paint and carpet! Mmm Mmm!!!!
And here are a couple pictures from his birthday on Sunday...he had a great day. He stayed home with That Dad while I went to church (he was still sleeping when I was ready to go, and he and That Dad don't get much one on one time...), then I brought home burgers (his favorite!) and we played a little bit; then I went and picked up his dinner and cake (he got pizza, his other favorite!).

"Hi! I'm this many!!"

Cars from That Grandma and That Papa...I'd say he likes 'em a little!

"Is this whole thing for me?!?"

Eating his ice cream the way That Papa must have taught him...
No comments:
Post a Comment