Sunday, October 25, 2009

Really? That really happened?

This morning, That Kid and I went to church, just as we do each Sunday. Hopefully some day That Dad will join us. But, anyway, the reason for this isn't to harp on That Dad for not coming to church. It's to complain about the jerk who, sometime between Friday afternoon and this morning, stole the GPS, radio adapter, and handful of quarters out of the car. None of my CDs were taken (clearly the theif has crappy taste...all my NKOTB CDs were in the car! ;) ), and my sunglasses weren't taken, but whoever did this ripped holes in our dashboard while they were removing the GPS system.

A report has been filed, and I need to find the box for the GPS system to get the serial number and model number for the report. Sigh...and today was going to be such a nice day, too! The sad thing is, I didn't even realize until I'd driven the 8 miles to church that our GPS system was gone. We keep this sticky pad on the dash that we put our cell phones and glasses on and it keeps them there while we drive and the freaking vandals, after ripping the GPS off the dash, put the pad over the holes they created in the leather on the dash.

Never again will I go out to the car and think that the reason there is a bunch of stuff on the passengers seat is because That Dad was looking for something in the console. And I just may go to the kid across the stree and punch him in the mouth...I'm sure he's got something to do with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment