
Last night, in an attempt to keep That Kid awake during his dinner, I did not give him caffeine and chocolate chips. Upon hearing this did not happen, That Dad did not say, "There needs to be some sort of website. Some sort of 'you didn't do that, did you?' website!" and I did not tell him, "Don't worry, I'm not going to blog about this tomorrow for Not Me Monday!"
Today, I am not going to make boneless pork ribs, potato salad, and cucumber salad for dinner. I did not make Rocky Road brownies last night for tonight's dessert. I am not getting off the computer to boil my 'taters and eggs so I can make the salad and get everything chilling. And I am 100% sure that if given some, That Kid would eat everything right up. Except a brownie. He is not a picky kid at all!
In other news, That Kid did not take a blanket to church with him yesterday to share with his Princess friend. He does not ask about his Princess friend during the week. I really should not talk to his Princess friend's parents about having her come over for a playdate. I'm thinking this is not That Kid's first crush!!
Finally, next week we are not going to start moving, moving, moving. That Dad has not taken off the week, we are not going to try to empty out this house. I am not going crazy. :) Nope...not me!
Today, I am not going to make boneless pork ribs, potato salad, and cucumber salad for dinner. I did not make Rocky Road brownies last night for tonight's dessert. I am not getting off the computer to boil my 'taters and eggs so I can make the salad and get everything chilling. And I am 100% sure that if given some, That Kid would eat everything right up. Except a brownie. He is not a picky kid at all!
In other news, That Kid did not take a blanket to church with him yesterday to share with his Princess friend. He does not ask about his Princess friend during the week. I really should not talk to his Princess friend's parents about having her come over for a playdate. I'm thinking this is not That Kid's first crush!!
Finally, next week we are not going to start moving, moving, moving. That Dad has not taken off the week, we are not going to try to empty out this house. I am not going crazy. :) Nope...not me!
Moving is crazy! Good luck with that!
ReplyDelete