Thursday, September 24, 2009

My poor, poor husband!

I scared him tonight. I saw it in his face. But he deserves it for thinking it was funny the underwire broke in TWO of my bras this week.

JMS has great deals on bras, and unfortunately I can't get my bras at the Smiley Face store, or the Bullseye store...they just don't make 46DDD. At least I'm not a J like a friend of mine was until her reduction!!!

So, I tell That Dad I have found a great deal on bras and ask if I may order them. He says, "If that's the best deal you think you're going to find!" I told him I looked at four different websites, and these were the best deal. Then he said, "You can't get them at the Smiley face store?" and when I told him they didn't make bras in my size I saw the horror in his face. Poor guy...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that they made a J. Those of us who are "Barely A" get quite jealous reading stuff like this. Bet his face was funny.

    ReplyDelete