On Sunday, That Kid and I are leaving That Dad for two weeks. We're getting in a van with my friend Buggy Mama, her husband Buggy Dad, and the three Buggy kids and will be driving to Northern California to visit our families (Buggy Mama's parents and brothers, and my parents and brother live in the same town). The plan is for us to be there on Monday. That's one day.
Three adults, four kids ages 7, 4, 2, and 1...and 1 mini van. Pray for us. It's going to be exciting. That's what Buggy Mama and I keep telling ourselves!
While I'm gone I'll check in, and entertain you with blogworthy events such as "Things you only hear at That Mama's parents house" and our trip to the zoo, and of course the jump party we're having with The Nieces! I'm also thinking about taking That Kid to see some dinosaurs. We'll see if we have time. Our trips to see Those Grandparents always seem to go too quick, even if we plan nothing!
This is going to be Great!! Can't wait to see tomorrow friend!
ReplyDelete