Later today, That Kid and I are getting in the van with the Buggy Fam. I seriously hope things start to look up before that happens...
1. I dumped bird seed from That Freaking Bird all over my feet this morning as I was changing his cage. How I acquired That Freaking Bird is a totally different story. I don't have much love for this bird to begin...in case it's not obvious. But That Kid thinks the bird is fabulous, so he'll stay around a while longer. Anyone know how long a parakeet lives?? Let me know.
2. I sliced my pinkie open while I was shaving! Aren't I lucky? I don't know how I sliced my PINKIE open while shaving my LEGS, but I did it. And of course the only bandages we have are camo (this is what happens when you live in a house with two boys! Hello Kitty bandages are no longer welcome) and before the Buggy Fam and I leave I have to direct the church ensemble (10 people is *not* a choir!!). I was freaking out because camo does *not* go with my lovely outfit but then I realized, it's CAMO, you can't see it!!! WHEW!
OK...That Kid is eating my breakfast burger (we had burgers for dinner last night, and I'm eating another one for breakfast...it's a breakfast burger!)...I better put the smack down on him and eat my breakfast. PLEASE PRAY FOR US...It's going to be a long couple of days!!
Hey...I'm coming back. It's gotten worse. That Kid took off his diaper, and peed. All over my carpet. SERIOUSLY! This day is just getting worse...
No comments:
Post a Comment