Tomorrow, That Kid and I will be getting on a plane for the Golden State. We're going to hang out with That Papa and That Onna for a couple weeks, before That Dad drives in and saves them.
Last night we were discussing how long we were going to stay in the Golden State. That Dad said, "You'll have already been there for quite a while...they'll be ready for you to be gone. Guess I'll see them for about 18 hours then; and 9 of those hours I'll be asleep!" and I told him, "Yes, but YOU haven't already been there for two weeks, so they'll want YOU to stay for a while. At least 2 or 3 days!" We still don't know how long That Dad will be visiting. Ugh.
After that, we're driving up the Oregon Coast. That Dad wanted to take 4 or 5 days, but that's not going to happen. Not with hotels being $100 (at least) a night! So, we'll do it in two. And we're making our way to Washington, to see That Mother-in-Law and That Step-Father-in-Law. Not sure how long we're visiting there, either. That Dad had it figured out to be about 2 days, and I said, "Your mother would not be impressed with us, you know!"
I also have to figure my visit to Forks, WA into my plan. I am going to Forks, but I don't know who I'm going with yet. I'm either going with That Dad (who would have a great time!!! He is just DYYYYYYYYYYYYING to see Forks and LaPush!!!), or with Those In-Law's neighbor (who really *would* like to go to Forks and LaPush). We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment