On Thursday, while at the gym, a commercial came on that was talking about http://www.mymarriagematters.org .
I had no idea what the commercial was for because the volume was turned down, so I decided to investigate it tonight.
I went to mymarriagematters.org, and found it was a petition against a website called ashleymadison.com. Apparently ashleymadison.com sets up married people, with other married people, so they can have affairs because having an affair can make your marriage so much better; and you and your spouse will be much, much more happy after one (or both?!?) of you have an affair.
For the record, I signed the petition. But, not before telling That Dad that an affair wouldn't make either one of us happier because we would be fighting over who had to live with That Kid after our divorce.
If you value the sanctity of marriage, I urge you to sign the petition as well, and share it with your friends. ashleymadison.com is a farce to marriage and Christianity.
i heard that commercial a while back, ashley madison is on some talk shows from time to time i guess, what a nut! sin makes people happy "for a season".
ReplyDelete