I'm that Mama
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
It's a THAT FAMILY CHRISTmas!!
"MERRY CHRISTmas?? I thought you said, SCARY CHRISTmas, Mama!"
That Dog taking cover under the CHRISTmas tree
Throwing food for the Reindeer
A big handful from That Kid
Opening his CHRISTmas jammies
"I love these jammies! I will give them a big hug!"
Leaving cookies for Santa...we also left the Reindeer some dog treats. They like those better than carrots!
SANTA CAME!
Walking down the hall to see what Santa brought
"AWWWWWWW YEAH! It's a Zippity!"
"Green paper? For meeeeeeeee? Thank you!"
That Kid got a bike from That Gramma and That Pappy (aka That Mother-in-Law and That Step-Father-in-Law).
Dressed and ready to go to That Gramma and That Pappy's house
A simple request of standing in front of the door for a picture results in That Kid posing
"I'm too cool for this, Mama!"
Unwrapping more presents at home, wearing his new bike helmet. He's special.
The next day, we played in the snow!!!!!
That Dad pulling That Kid's sled back up the hill
That Kid is done with the sled, and wanted to make snow bricks
Rosy cheeks from the cold
"I just want to lay here, Mama. A snow nap sounds nice!"
1 comment:
Queen Bee!
December 30, 2009 at 3:41 PM
ohh you have words with yours... so not fair! Adorable pictures. That kid is getting so big!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohh you have words with yours... so not fair! Adorable pictures. That kid is getting so big!
ReplyDelete