Friday, December 11, 2009

Edward he's not...

About three weeks ago, That Kid started biting. Of course he'd bitten before; earlier in the year he left a real nice bruise on my leg where the little vampire bit me. However, now he's biting other kids.

He has bitten two kids at church, and two kids at school, and tried to bite two more kids at school. I just don't know what to do.

I don't mind being That Mama when it comes to sweets, and tantrums, and over-buying at CHRISTmas...but I'm not going to be That Mama who's kid bites. Who has parents run in the other direction when That Kid walks towards their pwecious kids. Thankfully, That Kid's school has a policy about biting...they won't tell me who That Kid bit, and they won't tell the other mother who bit their child. I wish our church had the same policy. It would make my life so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment