Here is last year's picture.
This year's picture had the makings of something quite, quite similar. That Kid was so excited to see Santa, he waved and yelled, "HI SANTA!! HI SANTA!!!!!!" when Santa waved to him, and I said, "Do you want to go see Santa?" "Yes Mama! Yes, see Santa!"
So, That Dad, That Kid, and I all ventured into Santa's wonderland. And guess what? I picked That Kid up out of his stroller, and took him over towards Santa...and he started sobbing. Wouldn't sit on his lap, wouldn't talk to him. He did blow him kisses, though. At least he didn't do like my friend C's little boy does...when people ask him what Santa is bringing him he says, "Santa isn't coming to my house!! He's a robber!"
Maybe next year I'll get another cute picture like I did that first year!
So, That Dad, That Kid, and I all ventured into Santa's wonderland. And guess what? I picked That Kid up out of his stroller, and took him over towards Santa...and he started sobbing. Wouldn't sit on his lap, wouldn't talk to him. He did blow him kisses, though. At least he didn't do like my friend C's little boy does...when people ask him what Santa is bringing him he says, "Santa isn't coming to my house!! He's a robber!"
Maybe next year I'll get another cute picture like I did that first year!
No comments:
Post a Comment