Saturday, December 19, 2009

If someone offers you a free bird...

don't take it. That Freaking Bird...That stupid freaking bird...it's so high maintenance! I mentioned before that every THREE WEEKS I have to take him and have his beak trimmed. Thankfully, That Mother-in-Law pays for that. At the last appointment, I asked about giving him vitamins since he doesn't eat very well. Dr. Birdman told me that I should give That Freaking Bird "Sea Water". What's Sea Water??!!?? Here's how you make it.

1/4 tsp of Iodine
1 quart of water

The end.

Except, that's not the end. I have to give That Freaking Bird fresh water every day. With 1 tsp of Sea Water mix in it. This quart of Sea Water, which That Dad had to purchase a $5 bottle of iodine in order for us to have, is going to last us until That Freaking Bird dies.

I also need to give That Freaking Bird a jalapeno every three days. Cut it in half, expose the seeds, and clip it in the cage. Did I mention this bird was FREE??!!??

1 comment: