Saturday, February 26, 2011

Excuses, Excuses...

With That Baby's pending arrival, That Dad and I have been trying to find a new big boy bed for That Kid. A friend of mine is redecorating her girls room, and found this amazing bed, and I showed it to That Kid.

He was unimpressed. "It too soft!", he said.

I like it because both That Kid and That Baby could sleep in it. We could make more space in That Kid's room by getting rid of his dresser. Sleepovers would be easy (not that I want to have anymore sleepovers since having That Special Friend spend the night a couple times when I was watching her)! If That Kid sleeps in our bed, That Dad or I could actually go sleep in this bed (as opposed to his bed now that only holds 50 pounds...That Dog can't even get up on his bed!).

But no, it's too soft. How did That Kid become so opinionated? He must get it from my mother. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment