Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I haven't had a job in 4 years

But on Thursday, I am going to rejoin the working world!!!! That Dad has been after me for a few months now to get a job, so I manned up and went to the scariest store known to women (and their husbands), had an interview while That Papa and That Onna were visiting, and found out yesterday that I will be working at Bath and Body Works!! I can't wait! I'm already taking bets as to how much of my paycheck I will be leaving at the store...I mean, when I went to get my application I bought stuff! :) I'll just have to reward myself once a month, I guess. Unless there's something really, really good I need!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats! What are ya gonna do with "that kid"while you're working "that job"? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dad is going to watch him. I planned it so that I'm working in the evening...which will suck for evening family time, but it's cool because That Dad usually hangs out in the basement all night while we watch whatever children's programing That Kid selects from the DVR and I pull my hair out. LOL

    ReplyDelete