~I did not have a detailed discussion with my husband Saturday night about gay porn. We did not discuss why guys think it's totally hot to watch two girls together, but girls wouldn't be as interested in watching two guys together, and the conversation did not end with my husband saying, "No, I wouldn't want to watch Jordan Knight with another guy, but if he was with a smokin' hot chick I wouldn't mind watching that!" Nope, that wasn't me! NOT ME!!
~I did not get bit in the face by That Kid on a trip to the Children's Museum after That Kid was upset about not getting to play with the trains anymore. I did not cry because That Kid bit me, I did not cry because I was embarassed. I did not pull That Kid's hair until he quit biting my face, and I absolutly did not wish I could leave him there! That wasn't me, so don't think it was!
~Finally, I did not allow That Kid to eat M&Ms at That Papa and That Grandma's house for breakfast. That wasn't me...not me at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment