Sunday, December 19, 2010

We'll never be able to say this again...


That Kid is an Angel. Or he was, anyway!

A couple of weeks ago, we were informed that the preschoolers would be angels in the Christmas pageant. There were two performances; and since That Dad had to work today, he got to see That Kid perform last night.

That Kid did great!! He stood still, and wasn't silly, and just stood there staring at the Baby Jesus (OK...it was a doll, but he loves all things Baby and thought Baby Jesus was just sweet as could be!). Today I had a different view, and there was a dog dressed as a sheep; and That Kid just adored the "sheepdog". During the curtain call he laid on the stage loving on the dog. It.was.adorable. And sadly the picture I got of it was blocked and I didn't realize it until I got home. :( Hopefully someone else got that shot!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! im glad for you that he was an angel. Maybe it is a sign of things to come :)

    ReplyDelete